Yang Terindah 2013

Alhamdulillah. 
Hari ini hari terakhir untuk tahun 2013. Dan ini juga post pertama untuk tahun 2013 dalam blog ini. Hehehe. It's okay lah ye. 

To be honest, 2013 for me has been a wonderful year filled with loves, kupu-kupu moments and lots of blessings, Alhamdulillah. Thank you Allah for this nikmat yang sentiasa melimpah ruah dari-Mu. 

I barely remember what would be my down moments in 2013. Well, isn't it good that I did not remember? Kalau pun ada, perhaps- *fikir sekarang* - it's just like nothing. Pinch of salt and pour heaps sugar, it's all sweet again? Thank you Allah for always be there for me - good feeling, Alhamdulillah. 

Tahun ini best sesangat. Allah itu Maha Pemurah. Rezeki ambe masya-Allah syukur syukur ya Allah! Ambe telah dihantar tiga kali untuk berkursus pendek di luar negeri: Malaysia, Thailand dan Singapura. Been to Singapore and Thailand twice this year, Alhamdulillah. The first trips were for vacaaayy! Lovely, sweet moments were created. Subhanallah. Alhamdulillah. 

2 Januari 2013 

Out with my beb and her beloved daughter. 

The one in the middle is such a sweetheart! Me: Rara, come peechur sama Aunty Sushi" Rara: *tarik Umminya yang sedang sibuk berwhatsapp untuk liat kamera* "Ummi.. gambaaar" Hence, the peechur. Look at her smile, ohmaiis.. so adorable!

And at this same outing juga, ada kisah tercetus di sini yang elok dijadikan memori terindah ambe. This was the day when I saw someone that attracted my attention. Kupu-kupu kabur moments! However, ambe tak kenal dia. Yang penting, dia adalah kawan kepada kawan ambe. And I'd say that was the beginning of an informal crush. The moment that I brought myself stepped out from the heartbreaking past. Alhamdulillah, thank you for still giving me that chance to have that wonderful, giddy feeling! 

Februari 2013 

Mama's birthday

Bangkok Trip with The Datins. 

Bangkok Trip with The Datins


The beginning of #inspirasikurus2013 with Nani. *teary laugh* it did not work out. Howells. Hahahaha.

 19 Mac 2013 



Berjumpa akhirnya after 6 years of berkenalan, bertegur sapa dan bergurau senda kat alam maya. Dari dunia blogging ke dunia facebook ke meja Nando's di KLCC! MasyaAllah! Alhamdulillah! Sesungguhnya Allah itu Maha Kaya. Thank you, thank you, thank you Allah for giving me this chance to meet up with them. Thank you, Allah. Thank you Unnie. Neomu haengbokeyo~ chu~ xx 

Mei 2013 



Adam Levigne & Shakira White Night. Definitely when love is in the air. Eseh! 

Jun 2013 



22 Jun 2013 - First Poppette Wedding! Fatin & Nasir wedding. Masya-Allah! Alhamdulillah! 

Julai 2013 

Enticing trip with my KKMB babies! Alhamdulillah! This was the first Poppettes trip ever made together!

Subhanallah, I survived the freakin', ayungness Cyclon Ride! 

And... YESS!!!  Chinta definitely berputik di sini, di Singapura! Edam & Shanani! *winkkkk*
 

Ogos 2013

Waktu bulan Ramadan, hmmm. 13 Ramadan to be exact.  It was the moment, the first time - I felt like Allah, please let me sandarkan harapan this time. This is because it was that day I actually sebut your name in the doa (after tonnes of girl-i'm-try-to-matchmake-you-with-him dreamy moments, gurau senda, usik mengusik around me and my girlfriends of course. No, no worries, dia takde dalam usik mengusik ni. So not to worry okay...) after my Zuhur prayer - asking Allah if you are the right one, the true one, please lead me to your heart. Only to Allah, I ask for this. I am actually still takut sebenarnya. Takut dikecewakan lagi. Honest. Jujur. And what did I get that day?

Unbelievable! I saw you, dear Mr. FA di Stadium. Going opposite direction. Of course, I did not tegur you. Cos- we did not know each other enough to acknowledge each other's presence. I shouted dalam hati - Alhamdulillah! Alhamdulillah! Gembira sangat. Tuhan dengar doa aku, Allahuakbar! MasyaAllah! You wearing light blue polo shirt - looking so sempoi. Dan hati terus flutters! Sigh. Why so handsome?   




Beraya rumah baru. Alhamdulillah! Ya Allah, syukur atas rezeki mu Ya Allah! Managed to make my parents happy and made one of their dreams come true. Untuk menambah rumah di bawah. Moga Allah akan panjangkan umur ambe dan kedua-dua ibu bapa ambe dan adik berada ambe untuk tahun yang akan mendatang ini, dikurniakan lebih banyak rezeki dan disihatkan tubuh badan kami semua agar akan banyak lagi impian yang boleh kami capai. Amin Ya Rabbal Alamin, insya-Allah. 

26 Ogos 2013: 
Pattaya Trip with sweet Kaka Linda and Pokcik Nelson. Hehehe. This was my first international conference to attend ever! Amazing!



Sekali lagi... Allah itu Maha Kaya, Maha Suci! Allahu Akbar! I met my teman seperjuangan during my Deakin years. She remembered my face, I remembered her name. It was indeed a surprise, ya Allah! I never expect to meet her again after Deakin. Ye lah kan dia nun jauh di Austria, dan ambe di Brunei. Mana mungkin kan bertemu. Tapi Allah sudah temukan. Alhamdulillah! This is just so wonderful. Thank you once again, Allah. Nice to meet you dear Michaela Adamowitsch!

September 2013: 



Your honour birthday. Alhamdulillah! First time dapat bouquet bunga! Hehehe Thanks my beloved girls! Another year with lost of love and blessings. Nothing else I could ask for .... but to continue age gracefully with them my loves (+ and of course with other special doa... hmm..yup, moga bertemu jodoh yang baik) Thank you Allah for these gifts. For these loves. Alhamdulillah. 



A lovely junior by the name Liya also got hitched this month. Alhamdulillah. Semoga jodoh berpanjangan sehingga ke akhir hayat. Amin Ya Rabb. 

Oktober 2013: 
11 Oktober: Bought Mr. Handsome aka my new laptop selepas Mr. Acer tinggalkan ambe pergi tanpa kata. Tetapi Allah itu Maha Pemurah. Syukur Alhamdulillah atas rezeki mu ya Allah! And thanks to Nani and Tika for helping me out with choosing him. Oops! Macam operasi memilih Mr. Perfect lak! Hehehehe 

Singapore Trip for an Exercise Prescription course. This was the moment when I made decision - I LOVE SINGAPORE. Thanks. Hehehehe. 

Supernatural, the only season drama I watch - is on its way toward the 9th years of journey! WOOHS! Ambe still peminat tegar ye you ols! 



Birthday daddy and my not-so-little-the-first bro! 

November 2013: 

It's a Sweet November, filled with LOVE. 



15 November, a classmate by the name of Faidhilah aka Pai, tamatkan zaman bujang dio ngan gadis pilihan. Alhamdulillah. This was the last time I saw Mr. Fahrin Ahmad. Shee, sila ambil perhatian after that greatest encounter during bulan Ramadan. 

And a close babe, Saidah and darling Ummul also got hitched! Happily Engaged.  Semoga dipermudahkan tahun hadapan untuk penyatuan dua hati insya-Allah. Amin Ya Rabb.


December 2013: 

Ak Mohd Nufail Dhiyauddin


The birth of my beb's second child and the first son! 
Masya-Allah, Alhamdulillah. Welcome sayang, welcome to the world - Ak Mohd Nufail Dhiyauddin. What a nice name, sayang. Semoga menjadi kebanggaan ayah dan ummi like Kaka Rara. Such a heartwarming feel! Mudah-mudahan one day and Allah murahkan rezeki ambe untuk merasa perasaan begini dan mengalami kebahagiaan seperti ini. Amin Amin Ya Rabb. 

So that's about it. There were so many things happening throughout the year. But I have highlighted most of the lovable one! Alhamdulillah. 

Thank you atas nikmat yang telah kau berikan ini. Atas momen yang terindah yang telah terlakar sepanjang tahun ini. Semoga tahun hadapan akan membawa lebih banyak yang terindah dan kebahagiaan yang berganda. Amin Amin Ya Rabbal Alamin. Yang penting juga, doa untuk diri sendiri... semoga Allah murahkan rezeki ambe tahun hadapan untuk bertemu dengan yang empunya diri ambe ini. Doakan jugak lah yew ols! Amin Ya Rabb. 

 That's all!

And welcoming you, 2014!
Please be nice to me. Amin Ya Rabb.


With Lots of Love xx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Give and Take

Aku Takut

What Makes Smile =)